Friday 26 October 2012

Winner - over 3000 facebook likers !


Wahhoo I have now got to over 3000 likers on my facebook page! Now a lot of this was due to hard work but I also had a lot of help from my lovely facebook likers sharing my page.  Thanks to you all.

The winner of either a brooch or a hairclip holder is ....................... Karen S (twannywun)!  Please send me an e-mail with your choice of gift and your address x

Thanks so much to all of you, I really wish I had the time to send you all something :-(

6 comments:

  1. Now that's impressive! Well done!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't win :( but I've ordered a brooch anyway :) and you've hit 3000. Yayyyyyyyy....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of likers. Makes my 42 seem a bit embarrassing. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no i never notived I won this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending the time leaving a comment, it really does make me smile :-)